Are you ready for a new year?
More importantly, what are your intentions for the new year? What do you want to be different this year?
Though I'm not much for "resolutions", I do always set some goals and make some intentions for the coming year. I find it's easier to focus and do what really matters to me when I lay it out like that.
What if this year you could...
- Clear your space and mind of clutter, making room for what's important to you
- Change your entire mindset and outlook on "stuff", finally finding peace and focus
- Meet a group of soon-to-be lifelong friends who share your outlook and values and are on your same path towards simple living
- Get the motivation and support you need to make major life-changes for the better
- Make real, tangible steps to getting into a tinier, happier life
The upcoming Tiny Transition and Downsizing E-Course is now open for registration. Class will begin on January 4th, 2015. If you feel like the list above describes what you're looking for this year, you should join us.
No clutter, no fluff, no "10 tips for organizing your life" tips that don't work at all. Tiny Transition is just honest, practical, action-packed, life-changing lessons to change your relationship with stuff, change how your home feels, change your destructive habits and introduce better ones.
When you sign up for the Tiny Transition and Downsizing E-Course, you get:
- 8 weeks of downsizing lessons and challenges (it's like Downsizing bootcamp!)
- LIFETIME access to the private class forum
- Accountability, support, motivation and camaraderie from me and your classmates
- The tools you need to simplify your home, mind, and LIFE starting right now.
I hope that you'll join me and your classmates for the January session of the Tiny Transition + Downsizing E-Course. If you've been thinking about joining but haven't taken the leap, what better time than right now, at the fresh start of a new year.
We'll help you get your life in order once and for all, not with gimmicky organizing tricks, but with REAL lasting, emotional and physical lessons to downsize your stuff, your stress, your expenses, and your life.
I really hope to see you in there, and I look forward to supporting you on this journey!